The 5th International Conference on Violence In The Health Sector is going to take place from October 26 to October 28 2016. This conference will be organized by the Oud Consultancy. The event will mainly focus on specific areas like the health and social service sectors; which actually reduce the quality of working ability of staff, compromising the efficiency and ultimate negative impacts on provision and quality of care.
The Main Aim Of The Conference: –
- To give multiple examples of violence from different perspective’s – including experiential, political, societal, biological and legal for the improvement of understanding ability regarding the topic.
- To provide presentation programs on several societal violence levels.
- To represent and discuss experiences in handling violence inciting collaborative responses.
- To sensitize stakeholders regarding the violence issue in the health and social service sector.
Important Event Related Information–
The Key Persons Of The International Conference–
Professor Ian Needham – Chairman of The Organization and Scientific Committee
Dr. Kevin McKenna – Co-chairman of the Organization and Scientific Committee
Nico Oud – Conference Organizer
Event Timing Details–
Date – October 26 to October 28, 2016
Venue- Crown Plaza Dublin Blanchardstown, Dublin, Ireland
Event Schedule: –
To increase the potential opportunities, the conference will hold several different social activities like:
- A complimentary welcome reception – October 26 2016 (Wednesday).
- A special evening event or Conference Gala Dinner – October 27, 2016 (Thursday)
Note: – Conference Gala Dinner includes additional cost.
Chauffeur Transfer for International Conference On Violence In The Health Sector: –
Looking for a travel companion for International conference transportation in Dublin? Be it Dublin airport transfers, event transportation in Dublin or Dublin meeting transportation, just count on LFLCS as we have the right luxury vehicle at your disposal! We are extremely delighted to attend the largest worldwide International Conference dedicated to work related violence and aggression in the health and social services sector, the 5th International Conference On Violence In The Health Sector.