Attend Airfinance Journal Dublin 2019 in Dublin
Airfinance Journal Dublin 2019
The Irish Capital – Dublin brings the leading aviation finance event – Airfinance Journal Dublin 2019 to Dublin in January. This event covers opportunities all across the UK and globally. The 2018 show saw a great success with over 2,000 attendees – 50% of them were from airlines.
The attendees were from over 75 countries, with access to over 60 private meeting rooms and endless content as well as networking opportunities to facilitate business in the aviation industry.
What to expect at Airfinance Journal Dublin 2019 event?
- Over 70 private meeting rooms which gives you the opportunity to set up meetings and request attendance from your wish list of people that may be in attendance already
- Over 2000 aviation finance experts operating throughout the world
- Over 50 exhibitors that showcase products and services within the airline sector
- Cocktail and networking receptions
- Over 150 speakers from lessors, financiers, top airlines, OEMs, service providers from likes of MBA, GECAS, AerCap, Avolon, Aviation Capital Group, Avitas, Deutsche Bank and more
- Hundreds of top class attendees from the UK and worldwide (lessors, airlines, government agencies, manufacturers/OEMs, law firms, banks, and other service providers)
- Different feature areas and top level networking sessions
The Event Details –
Name – Airfinance Journal Dublin
Date – 22nd-24th January 2019
Venue – The Convention Centre Dublin, Ireland
Booking Dublin Airport Transfers to Airfinance Journal Dublin 2019
Do you want to get to the Airfinance Journal event in style and luxury? Consider booking chauffeured Dublin Airport transfers through LFLCS and travel in the utmost comfort and convenience. Our chauffeur rental in Dublin can take you to the Convention Centre Dublin on-time ensuring complete peace of mind.
For immediate booking of our chauffeur rental in Dublin, contact us now at +353 86 414 1837!