Key Objectives of Deal Drivers 2017 Event in Ireland: –
MergerMarket is delighted to host the annual Deal Drivers Ireland 2017 event in Dublin on 27th September at The Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin. This event will focus on the key drivers of corporate and private equity M&A activity in the Irish market for the coming year.
Invitee’s would include a number of renowned personalities and C Level Executives, speakers from the equity, investment and manufacturing markets. This conference would also attract industry owners who are in the process of mergers and acquisitions in Ireland and the international market place. Therefore this event would require professional ground transportation from a reputable Dublin based chauffeur company, to and from The Shelbourne Hotel,
Major Attractions of Deal Drivers 2017 Event in Ireland –
The Deal Drivers Ireland 2017 conference will implicitly focus to the following aspects:
- Perspectives on the Irish banking sector, the economy and the international risks Ireland faces by Paschal Donohoe Minister for Finance and Public Expenditure & Reform Fine Gael TD – Dublin Central
- An in-depth review of the Irish M&A Market by Key speakers – Pete Smyth CEO Broadlake, Leo Casey Investor BGF, Mari Hurley CFO Hostelworld
- Technical Deal executions trends and best practices by Alan Fuller-Head of Corporate Group, McCann FitzGerald of Felix SlomanMergers & Acquisitions,
- An in-depth look at one of the biggest IPO’s in Ireland by Colin Hunt, Managing Director of AIB Wholesale, AIB, Marc Rogers Partner, Deloitte
- Overview of the UK private equity market, the funding environment by Crevan O’Grady Co-Founder, Volpi Capital, Sunil Jain Investment Director, Sovereign Capital
- Experiences of corporate leaders on raising debt for M&A by Michael Griffin CEO, Griffin Hotel Group, David Shackleton CEO , Ding
The key focus would be the improvement of economic climate, helping to encourage businesses at home and aboard to consider Irish acquisitions.
The Factors Influencing the Deal Drivers Ireland, 2017 –
- Being the first Eurozone country, Ireland exited the bailout programme – which was at the end of 2013.
- The EC (European Commission) reported that the GDP (Gross Domestic Product) had grown to 4.8% – the strongest growth rate in the European Union (EU).
- The positive developments in Ireland have instilled confidence in international investors on the strength and resilient of the Irish marketplace.
The Event Details –
Event Name – Deal Drivers Ireland
Venue – The Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin
Date – 27 September 2017
Chauffeured Transfers – The Shelbourne Hotel –
Dublin is a bushiness hub and being the capital city of Ireland, it is well situated and connected through the major airlines of Europe, Asia, the USA and Canada. Dublin is also famous for its rich in heritage and culture, music and dance; this makes Dublin the ideal meeting place for many business/corporate events and conferences. The Shelbourne Hotel is situated 8 miles from Dublin Airport; if you are joining Deal Drivers Ireland 2017 let Dublin Chauffeur Service at LFLCS give you the best mode of ground transportation with a personalized travel experience. Hiring professional safe Airport Chauffeur Service or a local Chauffeur Service Dublin to reach The Shelbourne Hotel is the best decision; we have the experience and excellence to deliver attentive, luxurious Airport Chauffeur Service in Dublin.
Count on LFLCS for your ground transportation in Dublin and have peace of mind, It’s almost time for the Deal Drivers Ireland event 2017! We’re looking forward to seeing you all soon at The Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin! Enquiry at +353 86 414 1837. Stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter social networks.