Dublin will host the Fourth Global Forum on Human Resources for Health on 13th – 17th November 2017. The theme this year will be – “Building the Health Workforce of the Future”. The forum welcomes the participation of representatives from the health, labor, education, employment and finance sectors.
The Global Forum will include high-impact keynote decision-makers, leaders and investors – who will represent the stakeholders. Discussions and debates will centre around the creative approaches to advancing the implementation of the Global Strategy on Human Resources for Health: Workforce 2030, as well as the recommendations of the United Nations High level Commission on Health Employment and Economic Growth.
The Key Objectives of the Global Forum –
- Advancement in implementing the Global Strategy on Human Resources for Health and the recommendations of the United Nationals High-Level Commission achieving Universal Health Coverage and sustainable development goals.
- Promotion of creativity in practice, policy and research.
- Improvement of the engagement of HRH stakeholder groups in understanding, sharing knowledge, networking and collaborative activities.
The Target Attendees –
The Fourth Global Forum on Human Resources for Health aims to bring a diverse array of audience altogether, including:
- Academic and research specialists of sectors including health, labor, education and finance.
- Planners, policymakers and practitioners from health, labor, finance, and education sectors, including public, private, and civil society as well as associations.
The Global Forum Schedule –
The Fourth Global Forum on Human Resources for Health will be held in Dublin from 13th to 17th November 2017. The full schedule of this Global Forum includes:
- 13-14th November – Pre-conference activities including skill-building workshops, and The Youth Forum (14th November 2017)
- 14th -17th November – the Main conference covering the plenary and organized track sessions
- 14th – 17th November – All week activities, marketplace
The Global Forum Important Details –
Event Name – Fourth Global Forum on Human Resources for Health
Venue – The RDS Dublin (The Royal Development Society, Dublin, Ireland)
Date – 13th – 17th November 2017
Getting to the Fourth Global Forum on Human Resources for Health –
Thinking about transportation for the Global Forum in Dublin? Book a luxuriously-appointed chauffeur hire in Dublin through LFLCS and arrive at the RDS Dublin venue in style and more importantly on time.
Contact us online at LFLCS for an instant quote.